Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Difference Between Enchanters and Sorcerors

Overheard on guild voice chat:

Tinkrebel(Phritz's coercer): Ok, now we invis and take those guys out.

Pakq (Warlock): Why invis? I'll just take 'em out!

Tinkrebel: You don't even fight, you just invis and burn them.

Pakq:
Eh, this is faster.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See what you miss by not logging on to voice chat Jio?

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home