Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Kids These Days



When I was level 36, I got my levels the old-fashioned way, with experience from killing mobs. And I had to walk there, too, even when it was snowing. And it was uphill both ways!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, that was a fun day! Of course, that does not happen often. In fact, Ezer has been my "neglected step-child" for so long. He gets all the 'hand-me-down' left over items (including collections). I think he had some of those collections saved up from as long as a year ago.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm saving all Mil's collections until the level cap increases. I wonder if I can get a full level out of them.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home