Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Question of the Epoch

Hey, I'm 3000 years old, I can't ask a question every day...

Anyway, I thought I would repost a question Karaya asked on our guild site forums, because it's so fun. The question is: What fictional character would your MMO character be in an alternate universe?

Here's my answer:


[Howl comes running out of the bathroom, screaming. His hair is now orange]
Howl: Sophie! You, you sabotaged me! Look! Look at what you've done to my hair! Look!
Old Sophie: What a pretty color.
Howl: It's hideous! You completely ruined my magic potions in the bathroom!
Old Sophie: I just organized things, Howl. Nothing's ruined.
Howl: Wrong! Wrong! I specifically ordered you not to get carried away!
[tragically]
Howl: Now I'm repulsive.
[slumps into a chair]
Howl: I can't live like this.
[starts sobbing, head in hands]
Old Sophie: Come on, it's not that bad.
[Howl's hair changes color to purple, then black]
Old Sophie: You should look at it now, its shade is even better.
Howl: [inconsolable] I give up. I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful.





Ahem. When we watched this movie, my beloved family started snorting and poking at me and pointing at the scene quoted above. "It's Toldain!!" they insisted. "C'est moi," was all I could reply.

What fictional character are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home