Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Prettiest Christmas of All

Santa was good to me. Last night, he left this leaning against my monitor. I found it this morning as I came in fool around while waiting for the rest of the family to wake up. It was a struggle not waking up the neighbors, but I managed it.

What else can I say but, c'est moi!

P.S. If you haven't seen it, this is my forum .sig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home