Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Friday, May 06, 2011

Zombies All Around Me

...I be hackin' them all up.

Roll a D6 from Connor Anderson on Vimeo.



If you are a clueless old dude like me, you probably didn't know that this is a parody of "Like a G6" by Far East Movement.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Milia said...

How can I take this seriously if she is carrying arrows and says she'a a wizzard? Is she shopping them for a ranger?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Soleiko said...

I liked it. 'Nuff said.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Toldain said...

@Milia, Heh, she could be a multiclass elf ranger-wizard, or fighter-wizard, or even rogue-wizard. This exists in D&D, but not in most MMO's, DDO being the exception.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Soleiko said...

Okay, so I've been showing this to everyone I can. Can't help myself. It just gets better every time.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home