Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Friday, April 01, 2011

They Really Do Have More Fun, No Really


I've decided I'll spend the next three million years as a blonde. I think it looks fabulous, don't you? I will set the trend for the Wilhelm Arcturus Decade. I'd start a Facebook page, but I don't want to look like a copycat, a silly bird.

Speaking of silly birds, maybe I'll be able to get one as a pet, now that
CCP announced that they will be introducing mounts and pets to their popular MMO, EVE Online. I'm really looking forward to earning some of those achievements.

And it will let me stand out when I go to Psychochild's campaign rallies. He announced today that he is running for president, on a promise to fix all the bugs. I say, we need to refocus our military spending and put a lot more enchanters into the military. I mean, come on. We all know that enchanters are a big force multiplier. Instead of fighting 1000 enemy soldiers all at once, we could kill them off one at a time! Think how much less mana our medics would have to burn! And with Clarity making our gasoline and jet fuel last longer, we'd level up our military that much faster for the endgame!

I haven't heard from Tipa yet today, but knowing how much she loves Wizard101, she's probably playing with her new pet.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Brian 'Psychochild' Green said...

The problem with enchanters is that, in my experience, they tend to be red-headed prima donnas. Always going on and on about "I didn't survive 3000 years just to kill yard trash!" Or, "Ew, I can't get closer, that blood clashes with my fabulous red hair!"

I think I'll focus on improving stealth technology by recruiting more rogues.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Toldain said...

@Brian, Win. Complete, total, utter. I'm helpless with laughter.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home