Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!


Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where Were You When...?

I see that Wilhelm2451 was online for the Vox kill I was totallly jealous of. (So jealous I just dangled a preposition. Sorry about that, Mr. Eames.)

This is what I was doing.

Exercise for the reader: What zone is this, what part of the zone, what level am I, what am I wearing? Some of it will take guesswork, but not much.



Blogger Rita said...

The Wakening Land
Just outside of Kael Drakkel
Level 700
A leather vest from your Walker: Texas Ranger wardrobe

Oh wait, I misread; you said you're NOT Chuck Norris...

But you look so much like him with that haircut!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Toldain said...



1:19 PM  
Anonymous Phritz said...

Reading back over your posts about EQ1 and the barbaric incivility thereof, I wonder what life would be like if everyone behaved that way while, say, driving on the freeway.

No, wait, we HAVE rush hour...

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home