Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where Were You When...?

I see that Wilhelm2451 was online for the Vox kill I was totallly jealous of. (So jealous I just dangled a preposition. Sorry about that, Mr. Eames.)


This is what I was doing.




Exercise for the reader: What zone is this, what part of the zone, what level am I, what am I wearing? Some of it will take guesswork, but not much.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

The Wakening Land
Just outside of Kael Drakkel
Level 700
A leather vest from your Walker: Texas Ranger wardrobe

Oh wait, I misread; you said you're NOT Chuck Norris...

But you look so much like him with that haircut!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Toldain said...

@Rita

ROFL

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Phritz said...

Reading back over your posts about EQ1 and the barbaric incivility thereof, I wonder what life would be like if everyone behaved that way while, say, driving on the freeway.

No, wait, we HAVE rush hour...

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home