Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

What to do in Eve

Nice graphic/flowchart here - What to do in Eve

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Phrritz said...

Where is
"Seek out new worlds, and civilizations... split infinitives etc." on this chart?

And, I don't see anything on here about trolling for babes, either. Captain Kirk would have a nervous breakdown.

Which brings up a topic you haven't touched on yet:
Exactly what counts as a pick up line, in Eve, anyway?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home