Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire (And Type The Lyrics Into /say)

Via The Ancient Gaming Noob, here's a video made in WoW synced (in real time) to Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire". I love this stuff. I want to make something like this, even though I know nothing about video production.




You're probably better off clicking through to YouTube and watching it fullscreen, so you can see the lyrics shown in speech bubbles as the POV character runs by them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home