Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Latest News From Baubleshire

Fissible Wockle, Director General of D.I.R.T.Y., today announced a wholly new enterprise area for the coalition: plastic clockworks. These new-fangled "plastics" are the result of advanced baking experiments, carried out by the bakers of Baubleshire, and in particular, Ms. Roselia Goldencrust, who has collaborated with D.I.R.T.Y. in the past. Also involved in the project was one of Paineel's science contingent, Saihah Al'Lah, who connected the research with mechanisms used in Paineel's observatories.

The initial project shown below was a clockwork mechanism meant to calculate the precise timing necessary to aim Paineel's giant observatories, and calculate eclipses and other astronomical events for the purposes of summonings and dismissals.



(Via Phritz. Thanks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home