Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Apropos of Nothing

Since I can't play Everquest, or EQ2, due to SOE being down...



I wish I knew who to credit for this work. I found it at Striking Thoughts, written by Bob Patterson.

Here is the original (for reference)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Phritz said...

Wow!!

which one is photoshop'd, again?


Love the detailing, especially on the laptop screens; not so happy about the unfinished nature of the image. I wonder if there's a "finished" picture.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Soleiko said...

I haven't followed comics for quite awhile, but the last time I saw Marvel and DC characters in the same room they were fighting. Most of these guys look lost. Kind of like they just found out they really did bring peace to the world and now don't know what to do. Still, a good laugh =)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Soleiko said...

completely off topic. I just pushed your profile views to 700, I was bored.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous dan said...

lol... nice work on the superhero pic :)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home