Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Conversation at the Darkwater Household

Mrs. Darkwater: "Say, what's that those guys are doing?"

Darkwater, Jr: "It looks like they are shooting that big rock with lasers."

Me: "They are mining, and that's a big chunk of ice, actually. I'm running security because, well, Toldain just can't be a miner."

Mrs. Darkwater: "Of course he can't be a miner, he's 3000 years old!"

Me: (groans)

Mrs. Darkwater: (giggles)

Me: "Actually, in EVE, I'm more like 3 million years old, but whatever. I'm totally putting this conversation in my blog."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Phritz said...

Lobilya Darkwater was waiting around ALL DAY for you to say something like that, wasn't she?

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Tipa said...

Now there's a question. If you die in EVE and are put into a clone, your CLONE isn't three million years old, right? Do you have to start all over from zero again?

Sorry about going AFK last night. I got playing Dragon Age. Stupid addictive game....

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home