Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Flash Opera in Qeynos Harbor?

We'll know we've really achieved a true "virtual space" when something like this happens in a game.



I love it. I love how it animates the singers, and engages the onlookers. This sort of thing is one of my favorite things about living at this point in history. How can we put more of this into the virtual spaces we inhabit? Is there anything like this in Second Life? Some games, like City of Heroes, now have user-generated content, I guess that's in this direction...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home