Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bells, bells, bells, bells, bells, bells, bells

The rolling and the tolling of the bells:


  • Mariner bells have been added to the Thundering Steppes and Nektulos Forest docks to take players back to Antonica and Commonlands, respectively.

  • There is now a bell on the Nektulos Forest dock to take Neriak citizens to the docks in Neriak.

  • Mariner bell appearances have been added to the Neriak dock to help those who play on lower settings and couldn't see the portal glows.

  • There is now a carpet to Sinking Sands on the Neriak dock.

  • Neriak citizens can now use the carpet in Sinking Sands to fly to the docks in Neriak.

  • There is now a carpet to Sinking Sands in Kelethin near the Greater Faydark ramp.

  • A bell has been added to the left hand dock of Kylong Plains to take adventurers to Gorowyn.

  • A bell has been added to the Gorowyn dock to take adventurers to the Kylong Plains.

  • The level restriction on the Gorowyn portal to Kylong Plains has been removed.



I'm sure lots of folks will find these changes useful, but I'm still annoyed that the fastest way for me to get from Jarsath Wastes back to the docks in Kylong Plains is to call home to Qeynos or Freeport and take the boat again. And that's true even when you miss the boat.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home