Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shiny!

Tipa points us to an article written by her alter-ego Brenda Holloway about GU46 and the Void Invasion on Massively.com

The basic idea is that the Void is invading Norrath and possessing various creatures via Void Storms. Your mission is to cleanse these creatures, killing the invader after forcing them out of the possessed body. Doing this repeatedly earns credits that can be spent on a variety of rewards, including appearance gear, house items, and even...




A Shiny!!! In your HOUSE!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I think I need to sit down. and some ice cream. Definitely a yes on the ice cream.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home