Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Nagafen vs Vox

According to comments, this took place during a beta test of Deathtoll. A GM/developer showed up and thought it would be fun to summon Vox and Naggy and have them fight.

The comments to the video don't mention summoning of Nagafen, but he doesn't live in Deathtoll, which is the home of Tarinax, the undead dragon, and he doesn't look like that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home