Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who's That Girl?


Hey, that woman looks familiar somehow. I've seen her around somewhere, you know, with a crown on. Oh yeah, it's Queen Toni, who reigns over Fish's Follies, in Fish's Ale House twice nightly except Mondays.

Eh, what's that? Oh, Your Majesty. I beg your pardon. Umm, yes, there IS an uncanny likeness, isn't there? Are you sure you've never been to Fish's? Er, of course not, no.

As it happens, Your Majesty, it was just my little joke about the new illusion I got while undertaking my epic weapon quest. I got to look like you for a few moments. Queen for a Day, as it were. And I must say, I look good as you. Especially the hair. I just love red hair, but you knew that didn't you? You didn't? Never mind.


I got this illusion from the Antonia Bayle statue nearby the mage tower in South Qeynos. I used it to pick up a book that was reserved for only the Queen's eyes, so shhh! I don't know if it will still work for me when I finish the quest or not, and it only lasts about 2-3 minutes. So I can't go adventuring as AB. Not just the models appearance, but her animation is, shall we say, not very Queenly.

Just to show my bonafides, here's a shot that shows my name tag.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home