Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

On the road again

I completed the Tour of Antonica tour the other night. Boy was that fun! I did a lot of sprinting to get away from orange and red mobs. Too bad sprinting isn't a skill I can improve.

As a reward I got the Bootstrutters Adventure Pack, a 10-slot backpack. That made it all seem worthwhile, not to mention the experience you get when you visit all these places in Antonica.

The quest must be done in order, but it's good to remember what you've seen, because It goes back and forth somewhat. Also, read the book for additional clues to where places are. And make good use of the griffons, if you can. Some people seem to have gfx trouble with them, though. Jenian completely blackscreened when she mounted her griffon.

The final spot to visit is the hidden vale, which is, in fact, Surefall Glade! With lots of hostile bears, (to me anyway). That was my only death. There is a bear patrolling the entry way, but he isn't hostile.

Other than that, I won't spoil it openly, but I'd be glad to help you out in game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home