Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Good Morning!

It's 6am, and I got up to see Lobilya off to nursing clinic. Sadly, there's an EQ2 patch this morning and the servers are down because of it. So, I took the opportunity to create this blog.

The purpose of this blog is to communicate with all my friends who enjoy MMORPG's like I do. So maybe, just maybe, we can get ourselves on the same server, or plan when we are going to be on or what we are going to do, and so on. Or maybe we can chat about developments in the game world, where the good gear is, and so on.

If you didn't know, I have worked as a game developer for a short period of time. And I expect some of the other readers of this blog to be software developers. So we will geek out from time to time.

Welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home