Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Why is EVE so Darn Cool?

Because of posts like this? To me anyway.


There can be little doubt about what the coolest aspect of EVE is. Inflation, money supply and the velocity of money is where it‘s at, right? Well, that‘s what this blog is about.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilhelm Arcturus said...

Yeah, that they take things like the in-game economy so seriously and report on it regularly is one of the many cool things about EVE.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home