Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

But I Still Have Fabulous Red Hair



I am a d10


Take the quiz at dicepool.com



You are a d10: You are analytical, rational, and logical. You see the world around you as a succession of problems that can only be navigated via insightful and elegant solutions. You insist on precision are often forced to waste valuable time correcting others. Your attention to detail is extraordinary, and will sometimes focus all your attention on details that others consider unimportant. You are not so interested in doing the right thing, as you are in finding the best way to do it. In other words, you're a complete nerd.


Seriously, for those of you who cross paths with polyhedral dice on a regular basis, the quiz is a hoot. It might be fun even if you don't, but who am I to say? I think the best way to handle this would be for y'all to post your dice in comments. Be detailed and specific.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Milia said...

Very good quiz! I'm not telling you what I am.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

MwaHAHAHAHA!

You are a d4: You are bright, perceptive, and driven. You would be considered a blessing to mankind, if you didn't insist on using your powers for evil. You are devious, deceitful, doubtful, and downright dangerous. Assassins can learn a lot from you. If your fellow party members knew how rotten you were, they'd go over and join the bad guys. Justified or not, you are meticulous in your ways: A poison for every person, and a dagger for every back. Much of your day is spent scheming or plotting. The rest of your time is spent trying to convince others that you're simply misunderstood.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Phritz said...

Oddly enough, I too am a D4.

Knowing this will not save you.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Tesh said...

Strange. I wound up with a D4, but I can't help but think it's incorrect by at least a factor of five. I must have guessed wrong at a few of the questions, or rolled my eyes too many times.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Toldain said...

@Tesh: Embrace the sneaky, my friend!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home