Toldain Talks

Because reading me sure beats working!

Name:

Toldain started as an Everquest character. I've played him in EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, LOTRO, and Zork Online. And then EVE Online, where I'm 3 million years old, rather than my usual 3000. Currently I'm mostly playing DDO. But I still have fabulous red hair. In RL, I am a software developer who has worked on networked games, but not MMORPGS.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Seen in Shards of Glory Guildhall




Yes, those pink things are elephants. All Hail Great A'Tuin!



Credit to Phritz LePurr for discovering that The Discworld was actually right there in our guildhall. Let's hope he doesn't discover Death of Rats there, too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Grump said...

Dracos Argent Raid #9135

Place: Shards of Glory's Guild Hall.

Target: Pink Elephants for Vudo's Birthday!

Time: Soon!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Tolly.
For those of you who are Discworld afficionados, I'ld like to point out:
1 big turtle, 4 elephants- check;
whitish turbulence where the Circumference is near the Rim;
Cori Celestii, the home of the gods, at the center of the disc;
The Counterweight continent, visible above A'Tuin's head;
and as an unintentional nod to the Jester's guild- the central frozen mountain area is actually an in-game flaming custard pie. Thank you I hope you enjoy!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home